WHY SCIMITAR FOR CUSTOM PAINTBALL TEAM KIT?
- Specialists in the manufacture of sublimation t-shirts for paintball teams
- Premium quality, market leading products
- A thorough service from design through to shipping
- Over 2,000,000 sublimation t-shirts manufactured last year
- Completely custom design
- Free design & delivery with bulk orders
- 4-6 week turnaround
OPTIONS & SPECIFICATION
- Choose from a range of styles & options
- Choose from standard, quarter or capped sleeves
- Long sleeve & short sleeve variations available
- Sizing from junior through to 6XL
- Option for mesh side panels for increased ventilation
- Environmentally friendly – products wash cold & dry quickly
Our custom paintball t-shirts are designed to look good, feel good and provide you with ultimate technical performance when it matters the most.
We’re proud to have supplied a wide range of custom technical t-shirts to a range of different markets, including charities, events, corporate companies and cycling clubs. Why? Because our products are flexible and can be tailored to suit any situation perfectly. Need a specific type of t-shirt, such as a long sleeved technical t-shirt with a polo-style neck? No problem!
We’re excited to offer our exclusive Qwick-Dri™ fabric to custom paintball team kit. Renowned for its rapid wicking abilities, Scimitar’s garment technologists have strived to craft a product that works as hard within the paintball arena or park as you do.
Utilising sublimation printing methods, we are able to colour match to Pantone colours for accurate representations of your company or paintball club. The customizable nature of our offering allows for an all-over print of your custom t-shirts, maximizing the space for logo placement and sponsorship opportunities.
Besides our custom paintball team kit & t-shirt for your club, we can also provide leisurewear such as cotton polo t-shirts, track pants & hoodies. Speak to the team to find out more.
Call us today on (250) 667 3328 to discuss the custom needs of your business. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to submit an online inquiry.