WHY SCIMITAR FOR CUSTOM RUNNING VESTS?
- Retail quality, market leading custom running vests
- Sublimation printing experts
- Specialist suppliers to charities, running clubs & running events
- An integrated service from design to shipping
- Completely bespoke design
- Free design & delivery with bulk orders
- 4-6 week turnaround
OPTIONS & SPECIFICATION
- Choose from a club or elite specification
- Qwick-Dri™ rapid wicking fabric
- Option for meshed side panels for added ventilation
- Option for reflective taping for safety
- Sizes from children up to 6XL
- Lightweight 180gsm construction
- Environmentally friendly; products wash cold & dry quickly
Scimitar’s custom running vests are renowned throughout the world for their technical quality and comfort. When it comes to value for money, nothing comes close.
We’ve spent years developing a product that offers a lightweight construction without sacrificing on the technical wicking ability. Couple that with the ability to custom design your product and add a number of optional extras, and you’ll soon see why we’ve become one of the worlds top custom running vest suppliers.
In fact, not many companies can say they’ve made charity running vests and t-shirts for some of the largest charities and corporate companies in the world.
Utilising sublimation printing methods, we are able to colour match your new custom running vests for an accurate portrayal of your charity, running club or running event. The fact we custom manufacture all of our products allows for an all-over print, maximizing the space for logo placement and sponsorship opportunities.
What else makes our custom running vests stand out? We have a number of options you can add to your running vests, including meshed side panels and reflective tape. Speak to the team to find out what other options are available.
Besides running vests and t-shirts for your charity or your running club, we also manufacture custom running shorts, leggings, running jackets, neck buffs and leisure wear.
Call us today on (250) 667 3328 to discuss the custom needs of your business. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to submit an online inquiry.